This page is under construction.
|Each unit of work in our curriculum has an important part to play in supporting our pupils to acquire the important knowledge they need to prepare them for their next phase of education.|
Our Curriculum Overview
Click here to see the National Curriculum Programmes of Study for Mathematics
By the end of Y6 we want our pupils to:-
How can you help at home?
Ways you might help your child to get a head start in Mathematics;
- Play games that involve maths skills - dice games, card games etc.
- Bring maths into every day activities - counting the cutlery when setting the table; looking at the clock to tell the time; handling money - adding small amounts of money when shopping and calculating the change.
- There are lots of online activities and apps that help children to learn number facts; these support your child's fluency.
- Make sure your child knows all their multiplication tables to 12 by the end of Y4.
- https://www.familymathstoolkit.org.uk useful sites to support families with mathematics