Free copies of all policies can be obtained from the School Office on request.
Shipley CE Primary School is part of Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT). In addition to the policies below, BDAT has a number of statutory policies which have been adopted by Shipley CE Primary School. You can view these on the BDAT website by clicking here. To view BDAT Covid-19 policies and guidance, please click here.
Administration of Medicines
- Anti-Bullying Policy (March 2019)
- Behaviour Policy (Dec 20)
- Behaviour Policy update - Covid 19
- Shipley 5 Rules
Charging and Remissions
Health and Safety
- Please see the Pupil Premium section of the website here.
- Home Remote Learning Policy (Jan 21)
- Video conferencing, virtual lessons and live streaming
- Remote learning leaflet for parents
- Please see the SEND section of the website here.