Copies of all policies can be obtained, free of charge, from the School Office on request.
Shipley CE Primary School is part of Bradford Diocesan Academies Trust (BDAT). In addition to the policies below, BDAT has a number of statutory policies which have been adopted by Shipley CE Primary School. You can view these on the BDAT website by clicking here. To view BDAT Covid-19 policies and guidance, please click here.
Administration of Medicines and First Aid
- Admissions Policy 2022-23
- Admissions Policy 2021-22
- Admissions Policy 2022
- Nursery Admissions Policy 2022
- Attendance Policy
- Addendum Recording Attendance during Covid-19 pandemic
- Children who cannot attend for health reasons
Charging and Remissions
Health and Safety
Intimate Care Policy
Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing
- Please see the Pupil Premium section of the website here.
- Home Remote Learning Policy
- Video conferencing, virtual lessons and live streaming
- Remote learning leaflet for parents
- Please see the SEND section of the website here.